Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Die letzte Großveranstaltung während meines Praktikums / The last great event during my internship














Am 14. Januar, dem drittletzten Tag meines Praktikums hatten wir eine weitere Großveranstaltung zu Ehren unserer "New Films from Germany Edition". Béa und ich gingen gemeinsam ins Kino um uns anläßlich dessen den Film "Die fetten Jahre sind vorbei" anzuschaun. Anschließend hatten wir einen kleinen Empfang im Institut. Ich durfte an der Theke stehen und habe mich so ausgiebigst an unseren Biervorräten bedient. Am späten Abend, betrunken aber glücklich, machte ich mich dann auf den Heimweg durch eine kalte Winternacht.

January 14th was the third last day of my internship and we had another great event on this day. It was the start of our "New Films from Germany Edition". Béa and I went to a local movie theater to watch the German movie "The Educators" starring Daniel Bruehl. It was a pretty good movie. Afterwards we had a celebration in the office in honour of the start of our new movie edition. I played the bartender and made good use of the situation (7 bottles of Beck´s Bier for my own - if I remember it correctly). Afterwards, drunk but happy, I made my way home through the cold night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home